MAS | Melbourne Air & Seafreight Services is a 100% Australian owned and operated International Freight Forwarder. Our aim is to offer you EXCELLENCE in all aspects of Freight Forwarding, Transport, Customs Clearance, Warehousing and Logistical Services not only in Australia but Worldwide.
MAS | Melbourne Air & Seafreight Services have got you covered Australian wide and ensure that our service levels and communications are kept to the highest of standards both with our customers and our RELIABLE Overseas Network.
Whilst MAS | Melbourne Air & Seafreight Services are based in Melbourne, we provide services through out all the major cities and ports of Australia
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Cairns, Darwin Hobart, Perth, Sydney
MAS | Melbourne Air and Seafreight Services can offer the following services at competitive rates for your Individual needs:
- Worldwide Network of RELIABLE Overseas Partners
- Airfreight | Seafreight for Both Import and Export
- Door to Door | Port to Port
- Full Container Load (FCL) | Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Full Container Packing | Unpacking and Consolidating
- Excess Baggage | Personal Effects
- Customs Clearance and Australian Quarantine Formalities
- Interstate & Local Transport| Delivery Cartage for all freight
- RACA Member, A Regulated Air Cargo Agent
- Freight Forwarding Insurance
- Warehousing and Distribution | Pick and Pack
- Project and Over-dimensional cargo | Special Projects
- Consolidation, Time Definite, Small Package, Over sized Cargo
- Full or Part Aircraft Charter SOLUTIONS available
- Dangerous Goods Handling Air | Sea (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.