The single, Flexible Source for Your Safety Needs
Consafe Australia is a nationally recognised service organisation that provides workplace Safety Consulting, Training, Staffing, Program Planning, and Implementation.
Consafe Australia has been created to address the needs of the Construction Industry. Due to many serious accidents and fatalities involving workers and the public, we now provide services on construction projects to recognise imminent danger and hazards and help reduce incidents in the workplace.
We help clients set up a safety program that complies with all Federal and State Legislation and advise clients of upcoming Code changes to prevent violations issued by inspectors. We draw up countless Site Specific Safety Plans for jobsites ranging from high rise and major buildings, to residential and civil construction sites.
Our services give you remarkable flexibility in meeting your needs. (more)
Consafe Australia can provide your organisation with the following services:
• Full and comprehensive risk profile of the entire operations or a specific area of concern
• Quantified risk assessment of the operation
• Suggestions of appropriate risk countermeasures (with risk ratings)
• Provision of a fully documented risk register (as required by law)
• Develop Company top tier documentation such as policies, procedures and safety system manuals
• Develop specialised and technical work instructions, including Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
• Develop employee handbooks/manuals
• Develop Company drug and alcohol testing programs and procedures
• Develop Company induction programs
• Develop professional responses to safety risk tender questionnaires, increasing potential for winning tender bids.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.