Phone number: 0435 72....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 8:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 8:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 8:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Sun: 10:00am - 2:00pm||Public Hols: 9:00am - 3:00pm|
Construction Admin Services provides administration consultation and assistance specifically for the construction industry
I have several years experience working as a contracts administrator and estimator for mid-tier construction companies and have seen many smaller businesses struggle with:
- Cash flow - Are you submitting your invoices late (or not at all), resulting in late or missing payments from clients?
- Variations - Are you losing profit on variations due to late submission/poor documentation?
- Time management - Are you constantly struggling to find time for your administration work, and trying to keep up rather than being one step ahead?
- Cost - Do you know how much profit you made on your last project?
- Estimating - Are you struggling to find time to quote new projects?
- Filing - You know you have that email/invoice/quote somewhere, but where is it now?
Dealt with effectively, these can be areas of competitive advantage for your business instead of a source of stress and anxiety.
Implementing procedures developed through my working experience will eliminate these problems and streamline your business, resulting in higher profits for your company and more time for you to spend with your family.
I am available for consultation work or ongoing administration work to help you get the best from your business. No job is too big or too small!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a free consultation. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.