Phone number: 0490 09....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: - Closed -|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: - Closed -|
The Tech Dr. is premium computer networking company providing services in the area of Sydney and surrounding suburbs. We are expert in Virus Removal Service, Antivirus Support, CCTV Installation, Computer Repairs Services, Data Recovery Specialists, Laptop Hardware Repairs, Computer Networking Service. With our specialised and experienced team of customer support, we ensure a fast service at the convenience of your own home or office. Our superfast desktop support allows you to get your problems rectified in a matter of hours. If you are having any computer repair issues, feel free to contact us for a Cost-Effective, Professional Computer Repair Service.
1) Free Home Visits for Computers, Laptop or Mac Repairs
2) No Surprises, No callout fees
3) Our technicians are highly skilled and have excellent track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics of Laptop repairs.
4) We would try to visit your home on the same day or discuss other alternates with you upfront.
5) Explain the problem in plain English without using Technical Jargon's. We take all precautions to secure your personal and professional information during Laptop repair.
6) We repair your Laptop in front of you. The would give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Laptop.
7) Fix it right, first time: this means that you avoid multiple visits and you get your System repair done to your utmost satisfaction. (more)
Computer Repairs Services
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.