Phone number: 1300 76....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
FuryIT (Ryan and Philip) have been involved with building, servicing and repairing computers for over 10 years. Both studied microelectronic engineering at university and as such can offer a better quality service with more knowledge than typical stores or geeks.
We offer consultancy to guide you to the right technology solution for your needs or to the right repair to your device. We specialise in all technology areas including computers, laptops, TVs, phones, electronics and projectors/TVs.
Please visit the website for prices and contact us either through email or the number provided for free quotes.
Having issues with your computer?
Just want it to run like it did when it was new?
- New Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Phones
- Custom Designed Builds > Budget, Gaming or top end
- Computer Repairs | Laptop Repairs
- Website consultancy for design, hosting and domain names
- Networking and Wireless Solutions
- ADSL, Cable and NBN internet troubleshooting
- Software Installations | Upgrades | Maintenance
- Virus | Spyware Removal and Protection
- Game tweaking and troubleshooting
- HTPC installations | NAS systems
- Stream videos or other media to any TV
- iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones
- Small and Medium business workstation, server and remote desktop control
- Any technology consultancy
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.