Five Dock Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is focused on providing personalised, professional, holistic health care for all of our physiotherapy patients both in Five Dock and the surrounding suburbs.
Our physiotherapy staff are highly qualified university graduates, with expert knowledge and skills in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions affecting the body. We are highly trained in the analysis of movement and posture, and are experts in exercise prescription.
Five Dock Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre treat and care for people of all ages and abilities including:
- Young families and children
- Seniors of our community
- Recreational & Elite athletes
- Patients needing Physiotherapy Rehabilitation following Operations.
For the convenience of our patients, Five Dock Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre:
- Has a well equipped Rehabilitation Gymnasium helping to facilitate a return to work, sport and complete health
- Has onsite HICAPS (health fund) and EFTPOS facilities
- Bill insurers directly for Workcover & Third Party claims
- Charge Medicare directly (bulk bill) for Veterans Affairs and Medicare EPC referrals to our Physiotherapists.
- Offer discounted rates on physiotherapy treatment for pensioners and retirees
For private patients a Doctor's referral is not necessary at Five Dock Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre and on the spot health fund rebates are available through the HICAPS system.
Our services include:
- Treatment of back/neck pain
- Rehabilitation of sporting injuries
- Postural assessments
- Musculoskeletal screenings
- Pre-sport screening assessments
- Work related injuries
- Third party claims / car accidents
- Pain modalities
- Exercise programmes
- Massage and manual therapy
- Fibreglass casts
- Rehabilitation following operations
- On-site rehabilitation gymnasium
- Match day sports coverage
- Clinical Pilates classes
- Falls prevention and gentle exercise classes (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.