Created specifically for women, Curves offers a complete fitness and nutrition solution. The Curves 30 minute workout exercises every major muscle group and burns up to 500 calories through a proven program of strength training, cardio and stretching. In addition, club promotions and events encourage women to support charitable causes, learn about health-related issues and forge lasting friendships as part of the global Curves community.
Enhancing the Curves workout is CurvesSmart, your personal coaching system. CurvesSmart individualizes and customizes each workout by monitoring heart rate, workout intensity, range of motion and repetitions and then providing a progress report including number of calories burned! Ask your local Curves when CurvesSmart is coming to your area.
Why Choose Curves:
* Curves is the largest fitness franchise in the world.
Thousands of locations worldwide
* Curves is the first fitness and weight-loss facility designed for women.
* Curves provides one-stop, affordable exercise and nutritional information.
* Curves works every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching in just 30 minutes, three times a week.
* Curves' 30-minute workout can burn up to 500 calories.
* Curves presents the Weight Loss Plan, a diet and nutrition plan that shows you how to get permanent results without permanent dieting.
* CurvesSmart is your customized personal coach that maximizes workout results and provides instant feedback.
* Curves funded the largest women's fitness study in history in partnership with Avon. A Curves membership is good at any location worldwide. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.