Lived experience, qualified counselling. PTSD, can't adjust/fit in - anger issues. Drug or alcohol addicted. Domestic violence ruining your, and the kids lives? Or, falling behind in career moves, where others are getting ahead - want to harness your Emotional Quotient? Call for a Free first appointment. George (07) 3389 6855. Results count from Lived Experience.
Phone number: (07) 3389....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2014
|Mon: 10:00am - 6:30pm||Tue: 10:00am - 6:30pm||Wed: 10:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thu: 10:00am - 6:30pm||Fri: 10:00am - 4:00pm||Sat: 1:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
We are conveniently located in Brisbane and Ipswich.
People, either singly, in relationship, together as a couple or a family can and do benefit from counselling through use of a structured process that opens issues: harmful, repetitious, or aggressive behaviour(s), emotional imbalance(s), low self esteem to be opened to possibly change relationships for improved personal, family, career and social environments.
Our Ipswich office is located at
11 Shapcott St, Eastern Heights, QLD, 4305
In a counselling space that is respectful, therapeutic and supportive, your counsellor will work through open communications, listening, paraphrasing and even role-play with not judgement for each person to find their:
- Way to achieve a positive outcome;
- Difficulties resolved;
- Inner personal strength, leading to improved interpersonal and family relations;
Your counselling is a confidential, professional and supportive service that respects beliefs, culture and gender in a process that supports people to find solutions to complex personal, relational and significant issues in their life.
In a shrinking world of growing complexity through public broadcast of private feelings, expected behaviour(s) and unresolved issues then, personal and intimate relationships require counselling in order to facilitate appropriate responses. Still, most people believe still believe in relationships and being intimate as being at the core of their emotions and are prepared to undertake counselling to understand, create and maintain right relations with their partner, children, family, work colleagues and importantly themselves.
Ipswich counselling has specific, professionally recognised training and skills in relationship therapy supporting people, couples, children, families and groups through identifying issues, strategic process development, training, discussion and action for positive change and a happier and more fulfilling life.
- Face to face counselling is by appointment in our professional office.
- Telephone counselling is by appointment to office, home, rural or remote communities. (more)
Ipswich counselling processes are specifically designed:
- Relationships, including family conflict (parents together or separated) and concern over childâ€TMs experience, with focus on supporting parental decisions in the child's best interest.
- Parenting Plans, when agreed, to support couples in developing their plan.
- Parent and child relations;
- Child Consultation (with parents);
- Family safety from domestic violence;
- People facing separation and loss;
- Fixing and/or strengthening workplace relationship;
- Facing and overcoming trauma;
- People facing intimacy issues - Sex and Intimacy;
- Referral, where decided on as in the client's best interests to another service;
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.