Phone number: 0425 72....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
We offer an excellent service and very competitive prices. We guarantee to provide you with a prompt, reliable and professional service each and every time. Many of our customers choose to call us back or recommend us to their family and friends.
We offer a low service call fee and same day service. We are fully licensed and insured and carry many spare parts with us.
Fix my oven repairs and services most appliance brands including Ariston, Asko, Baumatic, Blanco, Bosch, Chef, Dishlex, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Hoover, Kleenmaid, LG, Maytag, Omega, Samsung, Simpson, Smeg, Technika, Westingouse, Whirlpool and many more.
Why choose Fix My Oven
- Price we offer a low call service fee
- Honesty we'll tell you if your appliance is too old or expensive to repair
- Flexibility same day and after hour services can be arranged
- On the spot we carry many parts and most appliances can be fixed on the spot
- One call fee even if we need to return to install a part we only charge a single call fee
- Customer service - personal and attentive service and advice
- Experience 10 years experience
- Warranty - six months warranty on all parts
- Fully licensed and insured
CALL US TODAY - WE WILL SAVE YOU! (more)
Fix My Oven specialists in repairing electric ovens, stoves and washing machines. We also service and repair dishwashers and dryers.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.