Phone number: (07) 3312....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Tue: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Wed: 8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Sat: 8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Public Hols: 8:00am - 8:00pm|
Our service is flexible and can be adapted to fit your situation. We offer the following as standard:
* Free initial assessment and an obligation free quote.
* We remove all unwanted items from the house, under the house, the garden and any outbuildings.
* All junk/rubbish is removed including perishables and items that cannot be disposed of in normal rubbish: medications, paint etc
* We offer to purchase items of value from the estate and offset the price against the cost of the house clearance. Where the value of the contents exceeds the cost of the house clearance we will pay you in cash or via bank transfer.
* Non valuable items in good condition (clothing, linen etc) are delivered by us to charitable organisation at no additional charge.
* Everything we clear from the house is filtered. Personal papers and photographs are securely boxed and returned to you or your legal representative.
* A full sweep and vacuum at the end of the clearance is included as a courtesy.
We aim to recycle the majority of what we clear by re-purposing and through donations to local charities and organisations. We will normally donate to charities within closest proximity to the estate but are happy to donate to charities of your choosing if you wish.
All non recyclable waste is disposed of in council approved waste centres.
Call today to organise your free quote! (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.