Every customer has different cleaning needs and we work closely with our customers to service their requirements. Our processes ensure that a Cleaning Specification is mutually agreed for all cleaning jobs. This document is used to undertake and review the cleaning services. We communicate with our customer's via their preferred means. This enables us to address cleaning and maintenance issues as they arise.
We offer both one-off and regular cleaning services, which include:
* Office cleaning
* Retail cleaning
* Window cleaning
* Floor cleaning services (Strip, seal and polish and tile cleaning)
To obtain a quote or further information, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. (more)
We have developed a service, using eco-friendly products and services, that allows our customers to make an environmental choice. We believe in using products that are non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free. We love using these products as they do not compromise cleaning ability whilst being good for our customer's health, our health and that of the planet.
Our products are sourced across a range of local and Australian suppliers. Here's a few of the products that we proudly use:
* We source locally manufactured sanitisers that organic-certified are allowed to use under the National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce. They are Food-safe, Organic-safe, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Caustic free, Septic-safe and fully bio-degradeable to AS4351.
* We have sourced an Australian supplier who has 30 years experience in developing commercial strength, heavy duty cleaning products which meet our eco-friendly requirements. They are made from natural, environmentally safe ingredients containing renewable plant extracts and biodegradable natural oils. They are non-toxic and contain no bleach, phosphates, caustic soda, chlorinated solvents, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), nitrates, animal fats, ammonia, borates, formaldehyde or mono butyl glycol ethers. They are safe for use in bio-cycle, septic and grease trap systems. This means they are good for you, good for your clients, good on the surface and good on the environment.
* We source Lemon Myrtle essential oil to deodorise our customer's premises. The oil is grown locally, in Alphadale.
* We source products from an Australian supplier with 20 years experience in developing citrus based highly biodegradable cleaning products.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.