Phone number: (03) 9553....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 1970
|Mon: 8:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 8:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 8:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
MTS Intercoms, based in Melbourne, is the sole importer and distributor of brands URMET and FDI in Victoria, Tasmania and New Zealand.
We provide a complete range of security solutions including:
- analogue, digital and IP intercom systems
- audio and video intercom kits
- CCTV systems, access control and lift control products
MTS Intercoms specialises in:
- entry intercom systems & CCTV systems from Urmet Domus (Italy) and Aurine (China)
- digital and IP access control systems from FDI Matelec and CASTEL in France
All of these product ranges work together and combined they are a formidable front line in the security of a building.
There are many levels of products within our range including:
- off-the-shelf 1-to-1 up to 2-to-5 Aurine and Urmet intercom kits
- stand-alone access readers or code pads for single doors
- multi-level systems designed to provide the most convenient access throughout the most secure buildings.
We keep up to date with the latest technologies and products in order to stay a leader in our industry.
MTS has installed products all over Victoria. For some examples of where our product has been used in new developments, please see our Flagship Projects section.
If you are an Installer, Specifier or Developer, Body Corporate or End User, MTS Intercoms will be able to help you with any query regarding Intercoms, Access Control or CCTV. Feel free to contact us for any information you might need. (more)
Intercom, Intercoms, CCTV, Access control
Distribution, installation, repair
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.