Thermal Living is a professional and reliable business that specialises in ceiling insulation.
Rectifying the 17+ Common Installation Faults of Batt type Insulation & upgrading its R-value to BCA requirements with the common sense method of professionally pumped in Treated Cellulose Fibre to fill up all the Gaps and Spaces in the existing insulation and add a new layer over the top of then to form a barrier equivalent to a 3 metre thick brick wall as to how much heat can get through i.e. A VIRTUAL COMPLETE INSULATION BARRIER.
Why Upgrade your insulation?
• Significantly Enhanced Natural Comfort.
• Halve your Heating and Cooling Bills
• Significantly reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
• Encapsulated hazardous glass fibres and resins associated with old type batts.
• Improve the Health and Safety of your Home
• Protects your home from Mould and Mildew
• Repels Vermin, no need to have your pest control service done in your roof any more.
• Protects your home from fires caused by electrical fault?(Does not burn and unlike Batts insulation, does not melt allowing a fire to continue on its way.
• Complete insulation with no Gaps or spaces achieves the highest Star
• Short payback period 3-4 years that's 25-33% per annum return on your investment.
• Less Solar needed to supply your energy needs.
• Written Lifetime Warranty.
Phone now to arrange Your Free Thermal Energy Audit. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.