Phone number: 0413 63....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2015
|Mon: 9:00am - 4:30pm||Tue: 9:00am - 4:30pm||Wed: - Closed -|
|Thu: - Closed -||Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Be Wellness and Family Nutrition are registered NDIS providers and Accredited Practising Dietitians for people with disability seeking nutrition support under the NDIA.
Our dietitians are experienced working with the specific nutritional needs of people with disability, including Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism, Motor Neurone Disease, Phenylketonuria (PKU), enteral nutrition (PEG feeding), dementia, swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) and other neurological, cognitive, physical and acquired conditions.
Be Wellness and Family Nutrition offer home-visits for NDIS participants throughout Newcastle and surrounding areas, including Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, the Central Coast, Maitland and the Lower Hunter.
Contact us today and learn how we can help you achieve your nutritional goals. Visit our website or email Emma. (more)
Our dietitians are experienced in working with disability and nutritional issues, including:
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Gastrointestinal issues e.g. constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea and faecal loading/impaction
- Enteral nutrition (often referred to as tube/PEG feeding)
- Oral nutrition support
- Dysphagia and texture modified diets
- Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dementia and mental illnesses
- Neurological disorders e.g. Motor Neurone Disease
- Acquired disability e.g. from stroke, injury or trauma
- Inborn errors of metabolism e.g. phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Weight management
- Co-morbidities e.g. high cholesterol
To enquire about our services, please contact us by phone or email. To learn more about how we can help you achieve your nutritional goals, please visit our website.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.