Phone number: 1300 78....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2014
|Mon: - 24 Hours -||Tue: - 24 Hours -||Wed: - 24 Hours -|
|Thu: - 24 Hours -||Fri: - 24 Hours -||Sat: - 24 Hours -|
|Sun: - 24 Hours -||Public Hols: - 24 Hours -|
By Melbourne Limo Services, Melbourne's premiere high-end limousine rental company.
With many years of limousine hire service, we provide out clients with top notch, elegant and stylish limo transportation services all over Melbourne. Your special occasion deserves nothing less than the best limousine service here in Melbourne!
1. Our drivers are top notch. Professional, polite and punctual, our drivers are born to serve you the very best way they know how.
2. Top class limos. We want our clients to feel absolutely special when they ride with us. Our fleet is maintained very well.
3. We are flexible. We haven't met a schedule too hot to handle yet.
4. Interpersonal service. We do our very best to make you feel comfortable when you travel with us.
5. We value your time. Nothing is more frustrating than a late limousine! We guarantee punctuality.
6. We treat our limos as well as we treat our clients!
We cater to all occasions. This includes:
i) Airport transportation
iii) Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
iv) Night Outs
v) Evening dinner dates
vi) Sports events
If you have something special in mind, contact us and we'll work something out!
HIRE US NOW! (more)
We specialise in incredible customer service. We don't cut corners when it comes to serving you! Our clients feel like true rockstars when they hire one of our limousines. Call us today for a free quote!
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.