It's not so much about us as it is about ALL of us.
Do you have strong values alignment with personal, community and planetary well being?
Are you concerned about the impact your consumption has on the world?
Do you want to support business that represent your own values and worldview?
Do you seek out business which assist you in attaining a Lifestyle Of Health and Sustainability? (LOHAS)
Do you want your child's first early learning experience to be underpinned by these same values?
So do we!
If you have answered yes to any or all of these questions you belong to a small yet expanding group of discretionary buyers known as LOHAS consumers.
At Eco Preschools, our aim is three fold;
1. Provide quality childcare which reflects the convergence of shifting values associated with sustainable practice.
2. Integrate sustainable practice into early childhood until teaching and sustainable practice are one in the same.
3. Dedicated to environmental and operational efficiency within the childcare sector and believes in children having regular personal interaction with as diverse a natural setting as possible.
How do we achieve this?
1. Focus on sustainable operational efficiency, systems dependent,
2. Integration of sustainable practice with teaching practice,
3. Practical teaching acumen which is DOCS (Department of Community Services) compliant,
4. Practical and experiential learning context which values interactions in nature.
Developed over 6 years, the Eco Preschools Business Model has several unique components that contribute to its success in an early learning context.
1. Eco Preschools Policy and Procedures Manual
2. Eco Preschools Induction Manuals-Permanent and Casual Staff
3. Eco Preschools Staff Training -Units of Competency
4. Eco Preschools Parent Information Handbook
5. Eco Preschools Communication Systems
6. Eco Preschools Programming and Portfolio Manual
7. Eco Preschools Resource Kits-Literacy & Numeracy Resources, Art, Music & Project Based Learning (more)