By Appointment, Lyndhurst, VIC, 3975
By appointment only, please contact or email us.
What is BodyAtlas Therapy?
BodyAtlas Therapy is a homebased clinic set in the heart of the Lyndhurst. We specialise in the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal dysfunctions by providing specific, ongoing and regular (maintenance) treatment plans in order to improve our patients overall health!
What can BodyAtlas Therapy offer me?
• Musculoskeletal Therapy
• Remedial Massage
• Therapeutic/Deep tissue massage
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage
• Dry Needling
• Thermal Therapies (Heat/Ice)
• Stretching/Corrective exercise programs
• General health, nutrition and wellbeing advice
When should I be receiving treatments?
Whenever you feel that dull aching pain that just won’t go away, a recent tennis injury or it could be that you just need a deep therapeutic massage to get you through another stressful week.
At BodyAtlas Therapy, we offer a range of modalities by our qualified practitioners who will assess and treat your condition to help you return to your normal life as soon as possible!
If you have any of the following symptoms or conditions, BodyAtlas Therapy will more than benefit you:
• Muscle aches and pain
• Joint pain and stiffness (e.g., Osteoarthritis, RA)
• Postural problems
• Sprains & Strains
• Sports Injuries
• Headaches & Migraines
• Sciatica & Piriformis syndrome
• Whiplash Injury
• Frozen Shoulder
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Repetitive stress injuries (e.g., tennis elbow, tendinitis)
• Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia
This is just to list the many common musculoskeletal dysfunctions BodyAtlas Therapy can help you with!