Sandhurst Hand Therapy Bendigo treats many conditions of the upper limb (including fingers, thumbs, wrist forearm and elbow), including:
Fractures of the elbow, wrist (Colles Fractures) thumb and fingers
Sporting injuries such as mallet finger, jersey finger, volar plate injuries, skiers thumb and other ligament and joint dislocations
Nerve injuries including carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome
Arthritis including Osteoarthritis of the Thumb, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Scleroderma
Tendon Pathology, (often labeled RSI), including tendonitis, De Quervain's disease and other synovitis, Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
Soft Tissue Disorders such as Dupuytren's disease and ganglions
Wound and Scar Management following surgery, trauma or burns
At Sandhurst Hand Therapy we offer a range of customised services and treatments. These include:
- Pre and post operative assessment
- Wound, scar and oedema (swelling) management
- Sensory assessment and retraining when nerves have been injured or repaired
- Movement and strength training to attain functional goals
- Provision of braces and supports. These splints and orthotics may be custom made using leather, soft materials or plastics to allow return to sport or work, provide protection for healing tissues or support painful joints.
- Workplace Assessments to improve ergonomics, and facilitate return to work
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assessments to assess for equipment or task modification to facilitate independence and improved function at home
- Pain treatments for acute and chronic conditions. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.