The Best Animal Resources
Back to Pet Stores
Animals play a large role in many people's lives. In fact, according to the pet owner statistics from the American Pet Association there are 62,995,801 dogs owned by people in the United States. The same statistics go on to state that there are 76,954,111 cats owned in the U.S. Dogs and cats certainly number as some of the most popular pets. Canines and other pets are wonderful companions that can help to lower the stress levels of an owner. Furthermore, most animals have a personality all their own. They have the power to make us laugh with their antics and feel comforted by their presence.
While domesticated animals fascinate some people, wild animals capture the interest of others. For instance, simply observing the behavior of a blue jay or a squirrel in a nearby park can make for an entertaining afternoon. The study of wild animals, both large and small, can help us to learn more about their habitat as well as their behaviors. Knowledge of these animals can help us to protect their environment and help them live a long existence. We are mammals ourselves and should respect and admire the other creatures with which we share this earth. This article contains resources meant to encourage further study and appreciation of all sorts of animals.
- Information on a Variety of Animals: Features information on different types of mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and more!
- Facts Regarding Endangered Species: Read about animals living in different areas of the world that are connected with the Endangered Species Act.
- Facts and Information on Animals: Find descriptions of many different animals accompanied by interesting facts about them.
- A Selection of Animals with Descriptions: Select an animal in this list and find out more about it including what it looks like, its behaviors, and other intriguing facts.
- An Assortment of Animal Facts: Checkout the photos of various animals and read the interesting profiles that accompany them.
- Facts about a Gathering of Animals: Discover a database with facts about animals of all sorts including birds, mammals, fish, and many more.
- Information on Wild Animals: Find a selection of wild animal categories along with information about them.
- A Collection of Wildlife: Peruse the collections of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's fascinating library.
- Animals of All Sorts: Search this extensive collection of detailed animal descriptions and illustrations.
- Animals to Learn More About: Checkout the descriptions and information of the amazing animals on this list.
- Profiles of Several Animals: Learn more about reptiles, birds, mammals, insects, and more!
- Background of Animals: Discover information about mammals, fish, birds, butterflies, and many other wildlife creatures.
- Wildlife Living in California: Search for different animals that have a habitat in California.
- Fascinating Animals: Learn facts about dozens of animals via a list that runs from A to Z.
- Information on Birds, Mammals, and More: Begin a perusal of animal facts by choosing a particular type or the place where it lives.
- Animal Facts and More: Discover the scientific names of particular animals along with other amazing facts.
- All about Wildlife: Read about a number of animals including birds, amphibians, mammals, and others.
- Animals and Their Characteristics: Learn the facts about mammals, insects, amphibians, sharks, and others.
- Descriptions of Various Species: Choose a species of animal and read the detailed description that is offered.
- Animal Photos and Descriptions: Find illustrations and facts regarding many animals. It includes information on life cycle, diet and more.
- Animals and their Particular Qualities: Checkout the selection of animal types to read about.
- A Selection of Animal Facts: Read about several types of animals accompanied by photos.
- Wildlife from Around the Globe: Choose an animal and read information about it in its profile.
- A Collection of Animals and Their Descriptions: Peruse information about this group of animals that includes facts about frogs, snakes, and more.
- Profiles of Desert Creatures: Find out about some intriguing animals of the desert.
- Mammal Facts: Features facts on a selection of different mammals.
- Animal Backgrounds: Study and enjoy an extensive list of animals along with their descriptions.
- Facts about Some Animal Species: Search this informative database for a particular species to learn more about it.
- Profiles of Various Animals: Checkout information on crustaceans, insects, mammals, and other animals.
- A Closer View of Animals: Find descriptions of mammals, birds, fish and more.
- Wildlife in Colorado: Read the facts about many different animals that live in Colorado.
- Animals in Australia: Learn about various types of animals that live in Australia.
- Learning about Wildlife: Select an animal among the lists of reptiles, birds, and mammals to learn more about.
- Information on Wildlife: Conduct a search for information on particular animals.
- A Look at Marine Wildlife: Read about some examples of marine wildlife.
Other Animal Articles on StartLocal
- Australian Fauna: The Platypus
- Australian Fauna: The Sugar Glider
- Australian Fauna: The Koala
- The Best Animal Resources
- A Students Guide to Pests in the USA
- Cats: From The Jungle To Our Homes
- The Ultimate Guide To Marine Animals
- Animal Rights Resources
Related links on StartLocal