The complete SLR Digital Photography course has everything you need to start to learn to shoot quality professional photos in a little under 2 hours.
It's complete with professional settings; find out how the pro?s set up their camera so you are shooting with exactly the same settings.
This camera course is suitable to learn photography on most SLR camera models, Canon, Nikon, Sony etc...
The photography course encompasses these subjects delivered over DVD.
- How to achieve those tack sharp photos
- The fundamentals of a good shot, if you abide by these simple rules you will always have great shots.
- How to reduce Camera Shake, (one of the biggest problems in photography
- How to shoot in Raw
- How to hold your camera properly to shoot handheld in low light situations.
- How to compose your picture properly using the rule of thirds
- How to compose using leading lines
- ISO and which settings are best
- Aperture how to use it properly to achieve professional results.
- How professionals use cropping to improve their photos.
- How to remove unwanted items from your photo.
- Correct use of timers and remote controls.
- Reflectors, how to use them to get that professional look in portraits.
- How the pros use exposure bracketing to always get the right exposure
- Using exposure compensation to get the right exposure in tricky situations.
- Camera modes explained and how to use each one correctly.
- Metering modes explained and how you can use them to make sure you always the perfect shot
- How to frame your picture properly, filling the frame and using natural frames
- How professionals use burst/continuous mode to always get that perfectly times shot.
- Correct use of focus lock and its use in composition.
- Proper settings for compression and quality
- Camera sensors explained and which ones are best for landscape or portraits.
- Noise and the best ways to reduce it
And much more?
Hear what people are saying who have done the course?
"Great course, I've finally learned how to set my camera up properly" Philip Saville- London
"I've been to 2 separate photography day courses and I learned more in an hour with this course than the 2 days combined; Chris Daltrey-San Francisco
"Thanks for the course, I had never thought I would get the camera off point and shoot mode; Ben Mead -Sydney
"I had no idea all those settings were on my camera, thanks a lot" Ray McKay-Sydney
"My portraits have improved 1000% many thanks" Scott Patterson-Brisbane
"I loved the course so much I have people asking me for pointers on how to shoot- thanks again" Cathy McQueen-Ireland
"I've had my SLR for years but never could understand the settings, I actually thought they made it harder to understand so only the pro's could shoot with them, thanks for explaining how simple it is again" Lyn Costello-New York (more)
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.