Phone number: 0412 09....
Fax number: (02) 9706....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2001
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
For all your international import and export sea or air freight requirements, either port to port or door to door any where in Australia. Mark Salmon has over 35 years experience in the freight forwarding industry and is well known for his ability to ship anything to and from anywhere in the world.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Ocean and air cargo
- import and export
- door to door
- door to port
- port to door
- full and partial air and sea charters
- customs clearance
- tariff classification services
- quarantine issues
- food import requirements and restrictions
- inter-modal services; where more than one mode of transport is required to meet your service requirements
- oversize and out of gauge cargo
- all types of vehicle imports, including trailers and motor bikes
- yachts and pleasure craft
- wharf and local transport
- inland haulage
- marine insurance
- complete documentation services, including compliance with Letters Of Credit
- Hazardous and Dangerous goods management and documentation
- use of varying container types and sizes to meet special requirements
- purchase and supply of shipping containers for one way consignments
- cargo packing and protection information and requirements
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.