Phone number: (03) 6442....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 1985
|Mon: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Public Hols: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
Alexandria - Bed and Breakfast / Function Venue
'Alexandria' is a beautiful and elegant federation home built in 1905 on the banks of the Inglis River at Wynyard in North West Tasmania.
There are five suites for Bed and Breakfast Accommodation. The main house has three suites overlooking the beautiful gardens and the garden cottage has two suites both with garden and river views. All rooms have private en-suites.
Other services include:
- Your choice of cooked or continental breakfast (served either in the dining room, your suite, back deck or BBQ area)
- Heating, Television, radio, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Late check out can be arranged
- Complimentary use of the Laundry Facilities and Barbeque Area
- Light Lunch and Dinner Menus
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Mini Bar Option in each room (except the Rose Suite)
- Cot and Highchair
- Pets by arrangement (restrictions and extra costs apply)
- Gift Vouchers for that special gift
- Corporate bookings and discounts on long stays are available
- Ample off street parking (1 car per accommodation suite)
- Reception hours: 9 am to 8 pm daily
- Visa, Mastercard, and Eftpos are accepted
Functions we currently cater for include:
- Wedding and / or Receptions
- Photo Sessions - Weddings, Family Portraits
- Corporate Meetings / Workshops / Team Building
- Community Group Functions / Events
- High Teas
- Cooking Classes
- Please enquire for other function options
Alexandria is the perfect place to base yourself when visiting the North West, we are only minutes from the stunning Table Cape Lighthouse and Fossil Bluff. From here it is an easy drive to Historic Stanley, Boat Harbour (voted one of the ten best beaches in Australia), Cradle Mountain, Rocky Cape National Park, Dip Falls, Dismal Swamp and The Tarkine Wilderness. (more)
We provide cooked breakfast included in the tariff
We offer a personal service and attention to detail as our own business and take pride in offering the best service we can to our guests.
We offer a variety of functions which can be held in our garden or dining room.
- Light Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Example of Cooking Classes Flyer
- Example of High Tea / Light Lunch menu
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.