Sustainability policy objective:
OESC strives to build a financially successful and enduring business in a manner that enhances the Club's standing in the community and does not compromise the natural environment for future generations.
* To conduct a full audit of OESC operations during 2011 to identify energy, water and waste saving opportunities and establish reduction targets.
* To engage staff and members in programs that will facilitate the achievement of these goals to reduce consumption and associated costs.
* To support and promote a culture of responsible gambling and alcohol consumption in line with industry best practice.
* To be an employer of choice in the Central West through the provision of a safe, satisfying and supportive work environment and culture.
* To continue to be a good corporate citizen by providing support to key groups within the community. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.