Near the Lamington National Park, with access to all the Gold Coast has to offer, on the edge of the Scenic Rim above the Gold Coast, two cottages (the Hut in the iconic Bavarian Hut Restaurant building, & the quaint Cottage with Rural views) offer the discerning guest different choices:
- Each is self-contained for family comfort (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 6 (possibly more by arrangement)) with a great living areas.
We are in easy striking distance of all that the Gold Coast and Gold Coast Hinterland has to offer:
- Binna Burra, & Lamington National Park with numerous bush walks and bird watching spots in & around the rain forests,
- Cycling para-sailing, hang gliding, local markets, wineries & pubs, & simply relaxing with the views;
- Surfers Paradise with the beaches, shopping, shopping & more shopping, casinos, restaurants & nightlife; and
- The Theme Parks - family fun for all ages.
- You also have access to amazing 'new' vineyards supporting the 'new' wine industry that is starting to astound the traditionalists. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.