Phone number: (07) 4724....
Mobile number: 0432 07....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2000
|Mon: ---||Tue: ---||Wed: 6:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Thu: ---||Fri: ---||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Overcoming Problems Course - Townsville
Overcoming problems with highly acclaimed Tibetan Buddhist teacher and counsellor Gen-la Chris Yangchen.
Gen-la Chris Yangchen received formal recognition for the Overcoming Problems courses in 2008.
These innovative classes:
- have an openness that allows you to explore for yourself
- take a holistic approach to overcoming stress & negative habits
- include meditations and mindfulness
- are multidimensional and down to earth
- are remarkably insightful and resonate on a personal level
- improve relationships with others
- are user friendly for those that want to change
- demystify mind, western culture and conditioning
- are taught with humour, understanding and compassion
The course runs each Wednesday at 7pm starting 26 August 2015. Late enrolments close 23 Sept.
Cost: By donation.
For more information visit our website. (more)
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.