Phone number: (02) 4325....
Mobile number: 0425 23....
Fax number: (02) 4325....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 7:30am - 5:00pm||Tue: 7:30am - 5:00pm||Wed: 7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 7:30am - 5:00pm||Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm||Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Public Hols: ---|
For those of you new to the Smart Auto Service name, we hope this website will give you a good feel for who we are, the services we offer and our approach to the business we take so much pride in.
Based in Gosford, NSW. Smart Auto Service offers a full range of automotive services. Our qualified mechanics can service and repair all makes and models of modern road cars as well as building, maintaining and modifying specialist sports, race and performance cars.
All Makes and Models of Car
Our mechanics have years of experience working on all modern makes and models of cars including: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Toyota, Holden,Vauxhall, VW, Volvo, and etc.
1. Engine Fault Diagnosis, Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
2. Oil & Lubricant Services
3. Full Service using Manufacturer Approved Parts or Pattern Parts depending on your preference and budget
4. Gearbox and Clutch Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
5. Brakes and Braking System Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
6. Exhaust System Repair, Replacement or Upgrade
7. Engine Cooling System Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
8. Electrical System Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
9. Air Conditioning Maintenance, Refill or Repair
10. Suspension Maintenance, Repair or Upgrade
11. Safety Checks include pink slip (more)
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.