'In The Market' Virtual Assistants (VA) are a great asset to any business. If you are struggling with your administration, need some marketing help or simply don't have the skill set to complete a project 'In The Market' is your answer without the high cost of another employee.
'In The Market' VA's are highly-experienced and provide a myriad of business support services via phone, email and internet based technology to support and meet the growing needs of your business. Partnering with an 'In The Market' VA reduces stress, protects cash flow, eliminates administrative and PAYG hassles, and enables business people to find the success they originally set out to achieve. Your "In The Market" VA is your right hand person helping you to succeed in your business and shave hours off your working week.
You can use virtual assistants for everything from making vendor or customer service calls to sending out thank you cards to clients. Whether your need a one off or on going support for your business (day-to-day assistance, integrating with your business procedures) we Become part of your team.
- Administration services: Anything a PA would do - Microsoft Office Jobs, Calendar and Travel arrangements, Internet Research.
- Sales Services: Sales Calls, Customer Service, Merchandising, Event follow up calls
- Marketing Services: Brochures, Graphic Design, Social Media, Advertising Plans, Promotions, Media Bookings.
- Phone services: B2B Lead Generation, Customer Service Calls, Database Cleansing, Database Population, Follow up Calls
- Event Services: Event Organisation, Invitations Design and Printing, Invites and RSVP calls, Staffing for Events (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.