Because your project deserves to be on display. The best way to promote your brand is to show everyone what you can do.
3DiMax utilises state of art 3D printing technologies to provide Engineering industries with the ultimate marketing and branding product. We provide your office and your clients office with full colour scaled models to show case your projects with your company brand embedded into the 3D printed model. We can boast to have the latest and largest commercially highest resolution colour 3D Printer in Australia and the industry experience and know how to utilise this technology to its full extent. We strive to provide the highest quality products and services to our clients. We conduct business with integrity, provide solutions, add value and assist clients with an understanding of their projects to provide win/win solutions.
We have offices in Perth and Melbourne and can supply models Australia-wide or World-wide.
The industries we supply to (but not limited to) are the Mining and Resources, Oil & Petrochem, Architectural (commercial & domestic), Naval Architectural, Aeronautical, Civil & Infrastructure, Automotive, Transport and Entertainment industries.
Please have a look at our website on how to order, we believe you be impressed and amazed at the results we produce from this state of art technology.
High Resolution Full Colour 3D Printing, Marketing of Large and Small Engineering Projects, 3D Printing for Inductions and Safety, 3D Printing for Design Validation, 3D Printing for Modularisation Design Strategies, 3D Printing for Sales Display Models. (more)
3D printing has the following features and benefits
• Multicolour Printer that produces realistic colour models without the need to paint.
• Having models printed in many colours gives the benefit of presenting a more realistic model. Able to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs.
• Able to visually differentiate between detailed components within the model. If the model was printed all in one colour it is harder to visualise detail.
• Ability to drape Google earth images, aerial photos and survey contours over surfaces to present a more realistic model.
• Ability to assign material images to surfaces to provide a more realistic and lifelike model.
• 3D print raised text labels, logos, design comments or images directly onto models.
• Largest print volume commercially available within Australia for this brand of printer (508x381x299mm).
• Larger models than this envelope can be produced by printing the model in sections and gluing them together.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.