Phone number: 1300 85....
Fax number: (03) 9720....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2005
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Spend less time fixing and solve every problem once with computers that won't let you down.
Compact, low-power, reliable computing for your business, classroom or shop, including the low-power, high-performance, ultra-reliable ALIX, APU and net6501 fanless servers, and the ultra-small, durable fit-PC4 and Intense PC mini desktop PCs, plus custom case designs and accessories.
- Spend less, and get a business-grade solution with the same features as a WatchGuard or SonicWall firewall, with no ongoing fees
- Use open-source software to create an easy and effective professional-grade solution for managing your client's network security
- Build super-sturdy servers that you can rely on to just keep going, and going, and going, without any intervention from you
- Capture data or video in hard-to-access locations and harsh environments
- Build high-availability redundant servers, in the smallest of spaces
- Recover valuable space on your desk and in your server room
- Drastically reduce electricity consumption with energy-efficient servers that use as little as 5W
- Create peace and quiet in your workplace with completely silent and fanless desktop PCs
- Stop throwing away computers that break down after just a couple of years
- Save space, energy and hassles without sacrificing performance
- Show your customers your commitment to "going green" (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.