Send-It Confidential secures your messages and attachments during transit and at the destination, giving you full control over your messages even after you've sent them.
- Recipients can't print, forward, copy from or edit your messages.
- You can send 'view once' messages or messages that will be automatically deleted from the recipient's in box after a selected date.
- You can expire messages (remove them from the recipient's in box) after you've sent them.
- You can choose to delete all traces of the message after expiry - the message will no longer exist on your computer, the recipients computer OR the Send-It Confidential server.
- You choose the level of security on attachments, ranging from Locked Down (the attachment can't be printed, copied from, edited or saved and can only be viewed from a specialized memory backed viewer) to Full Control.
- There is no limit to the size of attached files.
- A two tone watermark of the recipient's email address can be added to messages and attachments, helping protect your confidential information from screen capture or photography.
- Messages and attachments are encrypted in transit, in storage and at the destination
Send-It Confidential is not traditional email. Its a secure messaging application that looks and feels like email but provides you with a level of security that traditional email can't provide. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.