Following is the List of tasks that are done as part of website maintenance or website update services.
- Scripting and Application development
- Maintenance of website pages and content as part of website maintenance, website update services
- CSS and website style guide management as part of website Maintenance or website updates
- Maintaining content quality where the content is updated or maintenance by OpenWeb Australia.
- Content related help in managing Online Shops, E-commerce shops
- Maintenance digital assets such as images and documents as part of website maintenance or website update services
- Website analytics using free available Google Analytics and Google Webmaster services as part of website maintenance or website update services
- Maintenance of Online Forums as part of website maintenance
- Developing and implementing single page or multi page forms.
- Developing and publishing RSS feeds on your website and pulling RSS feeds from other websites as and when required.
- Developing and Managing E-newsletters for you.
Please visit our website to know more about website maintenance, website update services from OpenWeb Australia. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.