Fitness Outlet is a privately owned business with a fresh idea and customer service driven solution. We have brought a unique combination of warehousing, transportation and online-selling experience together to provide you with the lowest possible prices on fitness equipment.
For the buyer, Fitness Outlet provides a convenient and flexible point of collection for their purchase.
Buyers also enjoy access to one of the lowest prices on fitness equipment Australia wide.
We are Perth's newest fitness equipment importer, supplier, wholesaler and retailer catering to weightlifting & fitness markets.
At Fitness Outlet, we supply goods obtained directly from the manufacturer / factory straight to the customer, hence we cut all middlemen, we also keep our costs low by not turning on the airconditioner in store and hence passing our savings to you in terms of price reduction.
Any questions? Feel free to call us, send us an sms or email and we'll get back to you asap. Items can be viewed / purchased from us in Wangara WA.
Why Shop at Fitness Outlet?
10 good reasons!
1) We are one of Australia's most competitive Fitness Equipment importer, supplier, wholesaler and retailer.
2) We supply fitness equipment to a diverse range of people and organisations including: Gyms owners, Personal trainers, Sporting professionals, Sporting clubs, Medical practitioners, Police & Fire departments, Hospitals, Schools & Educational institutions and of course, Home fitness enthusiasts.
3) We supply a comprehensive range of fitness equipment including: spin bikes, bench presses, squat racks, crossfit barbells, kettlebells, pump sets, weight sets, olympic and regular size weight plates, bumper plates, bars, fixed & adjustable dumbells, power racks & cages, some commercial equipment & a comprehensive range of workout accessories including mats, gyms balls, gloves, belts etc.
4) We sell our products DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC at factory direct prices or cheaper! Most of our customers agree that we have the cheapest fitness equipment prices in Australia every day of the week and all year round. We encourage you to compare our prices and quality of products.
5) All equipment sold is fully guaranteed and the vast majority of our products can be viewed, tried & tested in our Showroom. We also provide pictures and product details on our website, for customers who cannot visit our showroom or simply prefer the convenience of shopping online.
6) We provide after-sales support and service on all products we sell, which is important should you require replacement parts or servicing.
7) We provide expert and unbiased fitness equipment advice and recommendations, via our experienced and qualified sales team. If the cheapest product in the range will provide your fitness solution then this is the product we will recommend - no up-selling or pressure selling! Furthermore, if we don't have what you want we will do our best to get it in for you, or at least tell you where you can get it.
8) We have structured our business is such a way, so as to minimise costs and hence pass on our savings to your as price reductions, we do this by not turning on the airconditioner, having natural day light and by combining our showroom and warehouse in one unit hence saving on electricity and rental expenses respectively.
9) We understand the need to give back to the less fortunate, hence for every dollar ($) of our profits, we donate 5c to various charity organisations.
10) We have established close personal relationships with suppliers in Taiwan, USA, Asia and Europe, to enable us to source quality fitness equipment at the most competitive prices Australia wide.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us. You can purchase products in person directly from our
showroom or online through our safe and secure online shopping system. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.