8 REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T GO PAST LACHLAN FOR OSTEOPAHY
1) Treatment focused on improving both your body's structural framework and its function, to treat the causes of your pains rather than just relieving them.
2) Focus on working with your body's own inbuilt compensating and healing abilities, helping to reduce or avoid the need for drugs and surgery.
3) Using a large range of hands-on techniques including soft tissue massage, stretching and gentle osteopathic adjustments.
4) A teamwork approach where we work with you, to put your health back into your own hands instead of being dependent on ours. This may involve exercises and postural advice.
5) Also trained in neuromuscular dry needling which uses acupuncture needles as a gentle way to release tight muscles.
6) Employ a whole person approach to treatment, not just treating where your pain is.
7) Focus on you as an individual rather than the problems, with treatment customised to your individual case, health problems and preferences.
8) Focus on providing safe and effective treatment for people of all ages and stages of life, from pregnancy and infants to the elderly. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.