Phone number: 0408 97....
Additional phone: (03) 8707....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 6:00am - 9:00pm||Tue: 6:00am - 9:00pm||Wed: 6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thu: 6:00am - 9:00pm||Fri: 6:00am - 9:00pm||Sat: 8:00am - 7:30pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Mountain Fit tries to stand out from other trainers you may have had in the past. We try to do a diverse range of exercises, so you are not doing the same thing every week. We look to customise your sessions to not only meet your needs, but to be engaging and fun too. We are not interested in pushing you like a drill sergeant, but encouraging you to achieve your goals with our support.
Mountain Fit values:
* Improved quality of life through exercise
* Eating to nourish our bodies
* Celebration of goals reached
* Recognition of the individual and their needs
* Fitness as a lifestyle, fun, convenient, and easy to maintain
* Smiling, happy clients<br />
At Mountain Fit, we also offer the following services:
* Self Myofascial Release (SMR)
* Mobilsers to improve your posture and mobility
* Bioage Profiling
* Postural and Movement assessments
* Industry recognised fitness tests
* At Home Training
* Customised one-on-one programmes
* Small group sessions (for individual attention at a budget price)
* And many more (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.