Speech Pathology Interventions
- Expressive and receptive communication skills.
- Play and social skills
- Behaviour programs including Applied Behaviour Analysis
- All about me books (supports your child when attending new environments)
- Alternate methods of communications such as Makaton (sign language) & Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Articulation therapy
- Technology for inclusive learning- iPad use to develop and support communication skills, social skills, behaviour modification and early literacy (phonological awareness)
Servicing the Drouin, Warragul and surrounding areas throughout West Gippsland.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.