Wallis Timber Floors offer a quality product and service - Guaranteed!
Wallis Timber Floors are specialists in the supply and installation of all types of timber flooring. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing the best possible pricing, service and quality. Operating two teams based in Kalgoorlie Boulder & Northam (and servicing anywhere in between), we are able to provide a one stop for all your timber flooring needs.
Wallis Timber Floors offer a range of services including:
- New timber flooring 'direct stick' to concrete, ply, chipboard etc. or floating floors.
- Refinishing of existing floors - this involves repairing, sanding, sealing and coating.
- Supply of all products for the DIY.
Wallis Timber Floors offer a range of products including:
- Solid Timber Flooring
- Engineered Timber Flooring
- Laminate Click Lock Flooring
- Cork Flooring - Tongue & Groove or Click Lock
- Bamboo Flooring - Tongue & Groove or Click Lock
- Vinyl Strip Flooring
- All timber care products including cleaners, protector felts, revival coatings.
- All DIY products: adhesives, moisture seals, underlays, coatings, beadings, trims, sandpapers etc. If you need it - we can get it!
We offer a free quote service to all customers. If you have a new home, please bring in or send us a copy of your house plans and we can give you a quote directly from the plan. (more)
Timber Floor Sanding & Polishing
Supply & installation of all types of flooring from solid timber to laminates (imitation floating flooring).
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.