Phone number: 1800 00....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 7:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 7:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 7:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 7:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: 7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: ---|
An Australian company established in Queensland in 1992.
Owned and operated by Glenn Dalton. Senior Arborist/ Manager/Director.
Glenn Dalton's Directorship, involvement and hands on business administration is your guarantee of quality service, commitment, reliability and integrity.
The Stumpman Professional Tree Service Pty.Ltd. operates strictly in accordance with workplace health and safety regulations. Specialist tree works include service to Body Corporate, authorities, organisations, commerce and industry. Rural or residential problem trees and storm damage specialists.
- Removal of Small/Large, Difficult Trees
- Specialised Palm Cleaning
- Palm Tree Removal
- Shaping Pruning & Thinning
- Surgical Pruning to Australian Standards AS/4373 1996
- Specialised Root & Soil Services
- Root Barrier Installations
- Same Day Service
- 10 Million Public Liability
- 24 hour Emergency Storm Service
- Tree Reports/Consulting
- All access Stump Grinding
- Bandit 12 inch chipper
- Planting & Transplanting
- Suppliers & sales of Forest Mulch
- QLD Arboricultural Association Inc
- Arbor Age Magazine.
- Australian Achiever Awards (Excellence in Customer Service)
- Senior First Aid (21368 VIC)
- M 31A Electrical Awareness Certificate
- Certificate in Arboricultural Support
- Operational Maintenance Of Machinery
- Blue Card General Safety Card
- Chainsaw Level 1 & Level 2
- Aerial Rescue
- Senior First Aid
- Vermeer Woodchipper Operator Training
- Blue Card General Safety Card (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.