Phone number: 0423 08....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Public Hols: - Closed -|
Slip Doctors Sydney provides Anti-Slip solutions to any slippery surface for residential and commercial properties. SlipDoctors has developed several methods for improving traction on:
- Resilient Floors: Vinyl, VCT, Linoleum, Laminate and Fibreglass.
- Tiles: Natural stone tile, Porcelain, Ceramic, Quarry, Marble, Granite and Polished Marble, Terrazzo and much more.
- Wood: Finished and Unfinished Wood.
- Concrete: Sealed and Unsealed Concrete, Painted Concrete.
- Metal: Metal Surfaces.
- Bathtubs/Showers: Fibreglass, Acrylic, Porcelain, Culture Marble Shower, Tile Shower.
- SlipDoctors Sydney revolutionary and inexpensive service adds friction to slippery surfaces, improving floor safety and helping prevent slip-fall accidents.
- You will enjoy a peace of mind knowing your floors are non-slip.
- Our dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface.
- We stock the highest quality and widest range of traction improvement products in the industry.
- All our products are backed with an industry leading 2 Year Guarantee!
- We can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in residential and commercial environments.
Our passion for this business grows out of the fact that slip-and-fall injuries can be devastating. Please stop accidents before they happen.
We love our work and would love to help you. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.