Shred-Shed is a family owned, Busselton based business committed to providing safe and efficient disposal of your confidential documents.
This documentation could include:
* Financial or commercially sensitive documentation
* Personal information, such as client, patient, student or employee records to be disposed of in accordance with the Privacy & Personal Information Act 1998
* Information provided in confidence
* Financial records to be disposed of after the regulatory 7 years.
* Payroll information
Save on staff time wasted shredding through small unreliable shredding machines that overheat and jam constantly. Remove the problem of collecting and disposing of waste.
For your peace of mind we use an industrial 8mm cross cut shredder and provide a Certificate of Destruction. In line with our environmental values all clean paper (including staples and paperclips) is recycled locally into compost or mulch.
Lockable bins, with post hole openings 240L and 120L wheelie type bins are available on a rental plan, ideal for businesses, or as needed. We pick up our bins, archive boxes and loose items such as maps etc.
Our customers include:-
* Hospitals and Nursing Homes
* Doctors / Dentists / Health Professionals
* Police / Courts
* Real Estate Agents
* Small and Large businesses
* Hospitality Industry
* Trades people
* Private home clear outs (more)
Prompt on demand pick up of materials or scheduled pick up.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.