* Fibreglass T Bucket bodies pick up beds and grill shells made in house at Hot Rod Garage.
* Sheet Metal Fabrication - Wheel tubs, floor sections, trans tunnels, fuel tanks, engine covers etc. We can fabricate in Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel.
* Hot Rod Parts - Hot Rod Garage has been appointed a dealer for 'Speedway Motors' and can supply parts for your Hot Rod or Custom Build. Choose from our stock range of parts or we can order parts specific to your project.
* Custom Stainless Steel - Stainless Steel is a specialty at Hot Rod Garage, custom headers, full exhausts, custom exhaust tips, interior and exterior custom trims and now our own range of 'Wicked Washers' you can choose an existing design or have one custom made.
* Small Parts or Big Project - Whether you want a handful of small parts of want to build a show stopper, talk to us before starting your next project.
Hot Rod Garage are a small family business which grew from a hobby into a major part of our existing fabrication shop (GC Fab). We apply our years of fabrication experience to our parts to produce accurate and high quality finished parts. We have an extensive range of laser cut parts including our T Bucket Chassis Rails. We prefer to 'TIG' weld many of our components for looks and for strength. Want custom parts in Aluminium? No problem! Custom parts in aluminium, steel, stainless steel, brass etc can all be designed and or fabricated by us.
Call us today. (more)
Custom stainless steel fabrication
Hot Rod parts
Sheet metal fabrication
Laser cut parts
Fibreglass bodies and accessories
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.