Skip to content

Luscious Body Beautiful

Address: 34a Berry St, Nowra, NSW, 2541
Phone number: (02) 4423....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2014
Trading/Opening hours:
Mon: 8:30am - 5:30pm Tue: 8:30am - 5:30pm Wed: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Thu: 8:30am - 5:30pm Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sun: - Closed - Public Hols: - Closed -  

Categories

About

We are a small beauty salon located on iconic Berry St in Nowra, on the beautiful NSW South Coast. Offering some of Australia's finest organic and natural skincare products and treatments

With the skin being the largest organ in the human body, what we use on our skin affects our whole body, inside and out.
That is why at Luscious Body Beautiful we use products that are in no way harmful to the human body.

With 95% of products in salon being Certified Organic and the remaining 5% containing Organic elements, you can relax and enjoy our wonderful treatments knowing that the health of your skin is our priority.

We offer an extensive range of facial and body treatments using Certified Organic Products, so be sure to ask our friendly staff about our treatment options. (more)

Specialties

we strive to help you to receive great results from your skincare regime, naturally and help you look and feel beautiful, inside and out.

Product tags

Organic Spray Tan | Polish | Skin Care

Service tags

Body Treatments | Facials | Massage | Waxing

Brand tags

Asap | Butter London | Kora Organics | Pure Fiji

Recommend This Business

The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.

Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.

Add your own review

Overall Rating:*
Review: * .  

2000 characters left (*min. 150 characters)


Cancel

Send an enquiry to Luscious Body Beautiful

Nearby Suburbs

Short on time? Get three quotes from qualified tradies now.

Get three qualification-checked home services or renovation providers to compete to do your job. This is the smart way to save time and get jobs done around the house. It takes 3 minutes and 97.2% of people get a better price, a better provider and get their job done faster. Save your time for something more fun and let us do the hard work in finding you the right provider.

Level :
Points next level Rank
Back to top