Phone number: (02) 4929....
Additional phone: 131 444....
Fax number: (02) 4929....
|Mon: - 24 Hours -||Tue: - 24 Hours -||Wed: - 24 Hours -|
|Thu: - 24 Hours -||Fri: - 24 Hours -||Sat: - 24 Hours -|
|Sun: - 24 Hours -||Public Hols: - 24 Hours -|
The NSW Police Force
- is Australia's oldest and largest police organisation and one of the biggest in the English speaking world
- has a large and diverse workforce. Please click here to see the most recent information regarding police numbers.
- serves a population of seven million in the state of New South Wales, an 801,600 square kilometre area comparable in size to Texas in the USA and double the combined geographic areas of England, Scotland and Wales
- operates on land, sea and from the air
- provides community based policing from more than 500 police stations to a wide range of ethnic communities speaking more than 30 languages
- is a non profit statutory authority funded by the NSW Government.
Open 24 Hours (more)
We aim to protect the community and property by:
* preventing, detecting and investigating crime
* monitoring and promoting road safety
* maintaining social order
* performing and coordinating emergency and rescue operations
Our other major services include:
* traffic control
* intelligence analysis
* anti-terrorist negotiation
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.