**Quote 'startlocal' and receive a free personalised Order of Service for you to print and have your groomsmen give to guests as they arrive to your ceremony location.
Chiquita Mitchell is an Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant with over 15 years expertise in the areas of Event Management and as a luminary Personal Assistant; including PA to Bob Geldof KBE (Knight of the order of the British Empire).
Chiquita professionally creates bespoke, memorable ceremonies. She will provide you with suggestions and ideas to ensure your ceremony is beautiful and unique to you.
Chiquita is based in the Tweed Valley, Northern NSW, on the East Coast of Australia, between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, available to perform your ceremony anywhere in Australia and its islands. See below for detailed listing of inclusions in her services.
View Chiquita's website, where you can also read client testimonials from just some of the couples Chiquita has worked with.
Chiquita's services include:
- The Planning Stage - things to be considered.
- The Order of the Service.
- Ensure your privacy and take you through the planning and registration of a wedding ceremony.
- Provide a selection of Poems, Readings, Vows and Blessings.
- Provide ideas for ceremonial music (such as song choices and musicians).
- Provide a high professional standard in the preparation and conduct of your wedding ceremony.
- Ensure the ceremony reflects the style and format that you want.
- PA system with microphone and stands in-built power source for use away from electricity. Enables your MP3 player plugged in for your ceremonial music at any location.
- Unlimited consultations with me, either personally or by phone, fax and/or email (or skype if you are overseas in the lead up to your Australian wedding).
- Witnessing signatures on official ceremony documentation.
- Preparation of required documentation and direct you, as needed, to appropriate resources.
- All legal paperwork prepared and lodged by me in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide a beautifully presented Certificate to keep.
- Provide assistance with arranging translation services, or guests with disabilities.
- Incorporating what you want into the service, including requests for any spiritual, cultural and family traditions.
- Understanding your legal responsibilities, advice on availability of local marriage counselling services and contingency planning. (more)
Bespoke, exquisite ceremonies based on your wishes. I will get to know you both to tailor your ceremony to you! Chiquita is also young and modern, which gives her ceremonies elegance and relevance.
Chiquita Mitchell Biography and outline of services provided.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.