Mention you found us on Australia On Sale and recieve 10% off the price of your special ceremony. (NB: Not to be used with any other offers)
Planning a wedding can be both exciting and challenging, some of you may know exactly what type of ceremony you want, others may have no idea where to begin.
Here's the way I approach each wedding ceremony:
1. I offer an obligation free meeting to see if my services are right for you.
2. Once you have engaged my services I offer a comprehensive Ceremony Pack which includes a Client Agreement form, a ceremony checklist, a personal questionnaire about your relationship along with other important information.
3. Along with the pack I offer any extra assistance and resources needed to help you create your very own ceremony.
4. You will get unlimited correspondence by either phone or email.
5. A rehearsal of the ceremony, if required.
6. I will prepare and lodge all legal documentation.
7. Use of a PA system, if required.
8. A beautifully designed Marriage Certificate.
9. I also offer competitive rates along with a professional service.
10. And most importantly, a fresh and vibrant approach.
So call or email me any time for a chat because I have some fresh ideas and a savvy, new approach. (more)
Savvy Celebrant information.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.