Phone number: 0435 51....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2010
|Mon: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Public Hols: 9:00am - 4:00pm|
Daily Visits Holiday Pet Care has been proudly providing professional pet care services to Sydney since 2010.
Specialising in personalised 'at-home' care for your pets, to help lessen any stress they may occur in your absence.
Our services include:
- Feeding (single or multiple daily visits)
- Fresh water upon each visit
- Clean-up pet related mess / litter trays
- Dog walking
- Administering any medications (as vet instruction)
- Plant and garden care
- Bins put out and bring in (complimentary)
- Mail collection (complimentary)
- Turning any lights on / off (complimentary)
*Please still contact me, should your suburbs not
appear in the areas listed above
- Provide exceptional, reliable & caring pet care
- Treat every pet with love
- Your pet's happiness = my top priority
- To lessen stress your pets may feel in your
absence, by caring for them in their own home.
- To provide peace of mind & confidence to pet
owners - that their furry friends will experience the
very best care.
Please contact me via the form on my website. (more)
Provide exceptional reliable & caring pet care
Treat every pet with love
Your pet's happiness is my top priority
To lesson stress your pets may feel in your absence by caring for them in their own home
To provide peace of mind & confidence to pet owners that their furry friends will experience the very best of care
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.