PhotoBooth Events delivers a portable studio-quality photo booth rental, making your next event unforgettable. It is the most fun, advanced and stylish photo booth around and will provide you with the ultimate party experience! We are available for hire in Sydney but are happy to travel that little bit further so you can enjoy our exciting photo booth rentals.
All photo booth packages include:
- Unlimited 4-pose photo strips printed on the spot at your event - colour or black & white
- Delivery to venue, setup and removal - our PhotoBooth can go anywhere!
- Personal service - onsite PhotoBooth specialist at your event
- Customised logo/event message on every photo strip
- We will liaise with your event coordinator or venue directly to arrange the details of the PhotoBooth
- CD of all photos - post event. Perfect for thank you cards and sharing with friends
- Online gallery of all images for free download
- Public liability insurance cover
Our Celebration and Wedding Packages also include:
- Unlimited double-print photo strips i.e. two identical photo strips print out... one for the guest and one for the album
- Elegant black acid-free dry mount photo album at the event for your guests to sign and stick their photo strips in (they can keep the other identical printed photo strip). Complete with rice paper-patterned interleaving and high-quality gold and silver pens. Many clients use this as their guest book. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.