Phone number: (03) 9325....
Fax number: (03) 9325....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
The Personnel Risk Management Group (The PRM Group) is Australia's first and foremost Pre Employment Screening organisation offering investigative analysis services designed to mitigate your risks when hiring staff. The PRM Group's service offerings include Probity Checks, Background Checks, Security Checks and Biometrics.
Need a Police Check FAST? The PRM Group are able to conduct National Criminal History Record checks, NCHRC/Criminal Record Check/Police Checks.
The PRM Group's efficient and effective online system means:
You can request a Police Check in minutes.
Your Police Check is available for you to download and print as a PDF when ready - available anywhere where you have access to the Internet.
70% of checks are returned within 24 hours with the remaining 30% being returned anywhere between 2 days and 4 weeks.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.