Our clients are from South Australia, interstate and overseas and include individuals, small and large businesses and other professional advisers.
We pride ourselves on useful and accurate advice, delivered in a clear, timely and friendly manner.
MT Lawyers provides advice on all aspects of superannuation law to individuals, employers, trustees of self-managed superannuation funds, fund administrators and other professional advisers.
Our superannuation services include:
- establishing self-managed superannuation funds and trustee companies
- updating and amending fund deeds
- limited recourse borrowing arrangements (installment warrants)
- advising on superannuation investment rules, trustee and employer obligations
- transfers of assets (including real property) to and from self-managed superannuation funds
- superannuation income streams (pensions)
- dispute resolution
Estate & succession planning
MT Lawyers provides advice on all aspects of estate and succession law.
Our estate and succession planning services include:
- estate planning and succession advice, with expertise in dealing with high net worth clients, primary producers and clients with complex financial arrangements or family circumstances
- preparation of Wills, Binding Nominations (superannuation), Powers etc.
- discretionary testamentary trusts, protective trusts and special disability trusts
- asset protection
- deeds of family arrangement
- dispute resolution
Taxation, trust and commercial law
MT Lawyers also provides advice on taxation, trust and commercial law, particularly as it relates to superannuation and estate planning. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.