Phone number: (02) 9126....
Mobile number: 0411 82....
Fax number: (02) 8854....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Tue: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Wed: 10:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thu: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Fri: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sun: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Public Hols: 10:00am - 9:00pm|
Thai Traditional Massage Remedial & Therapeutic massage in Baulkham Hills Sydney - A perfect way to maintain good health without surgery, relieve muscle pain in short time. Gay/Lesbian friendly.
Bhutra Thai Massage is one of the best Traditional Thai Massage practitioners in Baulkham Hills and Hills District, Sydney NSW area. It provides Thai style remedial massage, therapeutic massage, Herbal Essential Oil Massage and other type of massages that could help relieving muscle pain and other symptoms.
What does Thai massage feel like?
Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage.
Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work.
Contact us for Thai Massage in Sydney Baulkham Hills.
Muscle compression, joint mobilisation, and acupressure are also used during treatment.
People describe Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing.
What conditions is Thai massage used for?
Many people find that Thai massage has the following benefits:
* Increases flexibility
* Improves range of motion
* Centers the mind and body
* Invigorates the mind and body and increases energy levels
* Alleviates pain and reduces tension/stiffness in the muscles
* Soothes the nervous system, reduces stress and calms the mind
* Produces powerful feelings of well-being and happiness
* Maintains the body in a youthful condition
* Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph and accelerates the disposal of toxins in the body benefiting the immune system
In summary, Thai massage can benefit people in several ways both physically and emotionally and on more than one level. It may help you lead a more active life or reduce the stress of a challenging lifestyle.
If you're feeling tired, run down, a little achy and stiff from sports/work, or just feel like treating yourself to some quality relaxation to de-stress and recuperate, then Thai massage is right for you.
Thai Massage Sydney Baulkham Hills & Castle Hill
Massage is not recommended for certain people:
* Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
* Immediately after surgery
* Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
* Prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
* Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage.
* Massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
We appreciate your feedback at Bhutra Thai Massage Baulkham Hills Sydney, please comment our Thai Massage service any time.
* Don't eat a heavy meal before the massage
* If it's your first time at the clinic or spa, arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting the massage.
* Be sure that your massage therapist has your complete health history, because people with certain conditions should not have Thai massage.
* If you feel discomfort at any time, let your massage therapist know.
Contact us for Thai Massage in Sydney Baulkham Hills. (more)