Phone number: (02) 9972....
Mobile number: 0402 87....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Public Hols: ---|
Your Practitioner: (Philip) Fei Niu
* Bachelor's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (5 years full time training), China
* Master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (3 years full time training), China
* Diploma in TCM Remedial Massage and Western Remedial Massage(1 year full time training), Australia
* 17 years clinical experience (5 years as a doctor in The Affiliated Hospital of Bethune Medical University, China and 12 years TCM clinical practice in Australia)
* 7 years research works in CHM/RD (Chinese Herbal Medicine Research and Development Pty Ltd), especially in oncology/cancer support-herbal care researches
* Accredited member of AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)
* All major private health fund rebate available for: Acupuncture, Chinese herbal consultation and Massage
New Concept Chinese Medicine Clinic specialises in:
- Pre-Fertility for Female
Irregular Menses, Dysmenorrhoea (Painful period), Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Uterine Preparation, Chronic Cervicitis, Low Libido, Low Oestrogen Level, Ovulation Support
- Pre-Fertility for Male
Low Libido, Low Sperm Morphology, Low Sperm Motility, Low Sperm Count, Prostatitis
- During Pregnancy for Female
Morning sickness, Threatened Miscarriage
Neurological and Muscular-Skeletal Disorders
Frozen shoulder, Tennis elbow, Lower-Back pain, Sciatica, Headache and migraine, Facial palsy, Meniere's disease, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Trigeminal neuralgia
Constipation, Diarrhoea, IBS, Acid reflux, Chronic duodenal ulcer, Bloating flatulence, and Haemorrhoids
Weight loss(individual program available, result can be expected in one week), Smoking, Drug addiction, Blood pressure, Skin disorders, Menopausal syndrome(hot flashes, insomnia, etc.), Stress, Depression, and Anxiety.
NCCM Clinic can also assist with oncology/cancer treatment: BRC(Stage I-IV), PC, LUC, LC, BC, CRC, SC, CC, CLL, MEL, SCC, PAN, OC, UC, side effects of Chemotherapy, side effects of Radiotherapy and Post Operative Recovery. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.